Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group

Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group
Click Sandy to go to our Facebook Page

Friday, January 5, 2024

KING BEE 1ST Post

Hi...Just a little bit about myself. I am what you would consider an Historical Preservationist

and collector of many musical genres. Including 78rpm labels and sleeves from 1900 and 

onward. I collect Prewar US..Postwar US and from many countries around the world. 

Also collect sheet music from 1800's to 1950's. I enjoy determining the chronological 

order of sleeves and matching 78rpm label. I like to take a song and research its beginnings 

and variants. One of the best things is when you can have the original 78..the proper 

sleeve and original sheet music all match for a particular song. Some of these start 

 hundreds of years earlier. I enjoy Blues from 20's to the 50's, Jazz from 20's to the 40's,

Old time Country and appalachian from 20's to 50's, Folk, Rockabilly, Skiffle and 

DooWop, Lounge, Exotic, etc

Of course I have all of these as lps, 45rpm, cds as well. There just is so much great music

out there!! I hope to post more as i become more familiar with this site.

Keep the spirit of the music in you.

James


 





3 comments:

  1. Welcome! Glad to have you here. You have a great theme going. This blog appears in the sidebar at the https://twilightzone-rideyourpony.blogspot.com/ Here a lot of completists and researches congregate.

    ReplyDelete