Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group

Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group
Click Sandy to go to our Facebook Page

Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Headliners, Volume 3

 

 It's never to late to stop procrastinating. This is for Jack Hicks member of the Facebook group "Exotica...and other Cool, Unusual Music.

On January 1, 2020 he asked" I own a Columbia Records sampler that features Andy WIliams, Les Paul and Mary Ford among others.
I currently don't have a turntable.  I love the song "Go On Loving You" by Les Paul and Mary Ford.  It's a very swanky/bluesy tune that is incredible.  I would love to post it if I could.  It's rare.  You can't find it on youtube and it's not available to download from Amazon.  
Does anyone out there have this album and a turntable?  Could you send me an MP3 of the song?  I play guitar and I want to learn the guitar parts.  
Thank you everyone.  What a wonderful site this is!  I love it here!  Happy New Year
!"

Photos from Discogs.


01. Steve Lawrence - Tell Her I Said Hello
02. Dave Brubeck With Strings - Kathy's Waltz
03. Marty Robbins - Never Look Back
04. Jerry Murad's Harmonicats -Chiquita
05. Bobby Vee - Tenderly Yours
06. The André Previn Trio - Lose Me Now
07. The Banjo Barons - Medley Hello My Baby Red River Valley
08. Ray Conniff And His Orchestra And Chorus - To My Love
09. Andy Williams - The Wonderful World Of The Young
10. Ferrante & Teicher - Theme From "Goodbye Again"
11. Les Paul And Mary Ford - Go On Loving You
12. Roger Williams – Greensleeves
13. Brook Benton - Revenge
14. André Kostelanetz And His Orchestra - Cielito Lindo

 





 

3 comments: