Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group

Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group
Click Sandy to go to our Facebook Page

Saturday, March 10, 2018

PPS 2006 or 6006 Frederick Fennell - Conducts Gershwin

After some encouragement here's the next entry of the Series:

My current job keeps me very busy and I don't have the bandwidth to do much.

This is a group blog for and members of the Facebook Exotica Cool and Strange Music Group.  If your interested in joining and keep it going please use the contact page. You can blog, write biographies. Whatever you want. We're an old group of music lovers, established in 1994. Come join and play!

You can continue this series yourself. I'll provide any digitized rips picked up over the years.  I don't have 2007/6007.  Give credit to the original ripper.

Using this excellent reference” The Mercury Album Discography, Part 22: Perfect Presence Sound Series (PPM 2000/PPS 6000) 1960-1962) by By Brian Voss, David Edwards, Mike Callahan, Patrice Eyries, Randy Watts and Tim Neely Last update: January 19, 2012. So many people have created wonderful lists on the internet, groups from chat and message boards like our old Exotica Mailing List.  So we can find scans, articles and digitized RIPs of almost anything.

01. Frederick Fennell - I've Got Rhythm
02. Frederick Fennell - Love is Sweeping the Country
03. Frederick Fennell - Love Walked in
04. Frederick Fennell - Wonderful
05. Frederick Fennell - Biding My Time
06. Frederick Fennell - Oh Lady Be Good
07. Frederick Fennell - Fascinating Rhythm
08. Frederick Fennell - Liza
09. Frederick Fennell - Embraceable you
10. Frederick Fennell - The Man I Love
11. Frederick Fennell - Someone to Watch Over Me
12. Frederick Fennell - But Not for Me





 

PPS 2006 or 6006 Frederick Fennell - Conducts Gershwin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. Very glad to see the MPPSS posts continuing. Much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this greatly, as I have missed this Fennell recording completely. Thought I had everything he recorded, but I guess i didn't check the lists closely enough. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments folks.

    I can't continue the series in numerical order as I don't have

    PPS 2007/6007 - Frederick Fennell Conducts Victor Herbert

    I'm looking for folks to join this group blog!
    Please contact me and join!

    Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here ya go, Domenic!

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ic821kiiwv5rdxd/FF-FFCVH-PPS6007.rar

    Thanks for posting 2006/6006! I've got a copy backed up to a disc somewhere but hadn't heard it in a while. It's probably a lower bitrate as well, so this is highly appreciated.

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete