Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group

Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group
Click Sandy to go to our Facebook Page

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Mai Tai Transmissions - Holiday In Paris Edition - Coming Soon!

Hello folks, allow me to introduce myself... I'm John and I do a two hour weekly show called Mai Tai Transmissions that airs on an online radio station based in Baltimore called RadioCrown (Sunday at 2AM (EST), Tuesday at 1AM (EST) and Thursday at 6PM)!  I also backup my shows after they air by posting them on Mixcloud under my account Suburban Hi-Fi.  Mai Tai Transmissions is a show, obviously inspired by my love of tiki bars and Polynesian pop, that features a wide array of mid-century music; Exotica, Jazz, Bossa Nova, lounge, Latin, Space-Age Pop, Calypso and more!  Coming up soon is a project which I am extremely excited about; a little thing I'm calling the Holiday In Paris!  This show is going to feature a bunch of great music obviously inspired by the mid-century American ideal that Paris was the ultimate romantic travel destination.  It's gonna be like a virtual holiday for your ears!  I will announce actual air dates once I get the mix completed; I'm still waiting for a couple key components to arrive in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment