Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group

Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group
Click Sandy to go to our Facebook Page

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Acetatica!

In a previous post I asked you for surviving Bellybongo-compilations and I am glad to announce that finally one has surfaced! Apparently it's from 2005. Magnus Bellybongo Sandberg himself wrote about it:

ACETATICA! NEW BELLYBONGO COMPILATION
USA, acetate/test presses 1950s and 60s

Hey! Let's get back into the swing of things!
This week I recieved from Doctor Fish 16 acetate recordings, all made in USA in the 1950s & 1960s (golden age), I made my choices and came up with an LP worth of tracks in my fave breezy bossa & jazzy exotica vein... If you are into exotica... DO NOT miss LAND OF ODEN (track 6)! AWESOME
I encoded all tracks at best possible options, if you unlike me is allergic to background noise, feel free to experiment and recieve a cleaner sound.
The "cover art" was created to "hug" the tracks. If you download and make a CD, please let me know

side 1
Coffee (1)
Learning how to fly (1)
Coffee (2)
Coffee (3)
Learning how to fly (2)
Land of Oden

side 2
Near You
Feathers
Guitar solo (Jim Helms)
A boy like me
Take a chance
Bird in the air


Again, if anybody has any other compilation by Bellybongo, please contact us!

Jan T.

No comments:

Post a Comment