Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group

Exotica-Cool Strange Unusual Music Group
Click Sandy to go to our Facebook Page

Friday, November 4, 2016

Robotica part 2

Frits Jonker writes in his weblog-entry from 2008 about this second robot compilation:

"In March of this year I wrote about Robotica, a compilation with robot songs.
It took me quite a while to put this compilation together, not to talk about the time it took to collect all the songs. There are many many robot songs, but as you know, a compilation is not just a bunch of songs with the same theme. Because I liked the first Robotica CD so much, I made a part 2:
The recipe is exactly the same: songs about robots and/or by robots, with as much bloops and bleeps as I could find."

01 Clunky Robot - Initialize Program
02 Doctor Worm - Red Robot
03 Devo - Mechanical man
04 My Robot Friend - Robot High School
05 8 Bit - You ain't no robot
06 Sexy Finger Champs - Go robot go
07 Futurama - Robot Hell
08 Glass Shark - I love my disco robot
09 Grendizer - Ufo Robot
10 Robot - Machine Dance
11 (unknown) - Robot Holiday
12 Pete Miser - Scent of a robot
13 Paniq - Heavy working robot
14 Marvin the paranoid android
15 Obe - Alien Android
16 K. Leary + D. Marsden - Mr. Robot Spaceman
17 Five Step Path - Cloop Robot
18 Bob Nanna - Robot Dance Contest
19 My Robot Friend - We're The Pet Shop Boys
20 Zoo - Jeg Robot
21 Kraftwerk - The Robots (remix)
22 Magoo - Robot Twin
23 Victor Lams - Farmer Joe
24 Marideth Kay Clark + Ricky Marson - More Than A Robot
25 The Might Be Giants - Robot Parade

JT

No comments:

Post a Comment